Console2 is charityware.
It means that you need to donate $100 USD to a charity of your choice to receive a license file.
How does it work?
Find a charity you like, if you want to help people or animals, it doesn't matter.
- Before donating/requesting a license please read the license agreement that is part of the README file.
- Make a new donation to a charity of your choice OR
- In case you can't make a donation we can arrange it through other channels:
- Invoice - e-mail me at [email protected]
- PayPal - e-mail me at [email protected]
- Other means - e-mail me at [email protected]
- Send proof of your donation via e-mail to [email protected]
- Include some details for the license file such as your name (first and last), e-mail, your organization (if any), your phone (optional)
- I'll generate a license file that is valid for v3.x and e-mail it you
- Download Console2 (Requires Java 8 or newer) - for version information see CHANGELOG.TXT
- Install the license file
- Join the Telegram channel to get notified of new versions and receive tips and tricks: https://t.me/console2